Ottawa Boudoir Photographer – LJ Photography
I really enjoy working one-on-one with my clients creating just the right atmosphere to capture the sexy, glamorous side you may not have known existed.
Each person has different tastes. My goal is to create Boudoir images that are uniquely you. Images that will capture you looking your absolute best!
What is a session with Ottawa Boudoir Photographer LJ Photography like?
While there really isn’t such a thing as a typical Boudoir session, here’s a quick outline of what to expect.
- The sitting fee for my Boudoir Sessions is $150.00, and includes the shoot itself plus one 8×10 inch print.
- All the images that you order receive magazine quality retouching. My retouching won’t change how you look, rather it helps bring out your soft, sexy side!
- One of the most important steps in the process is the pre-session consultation. Meeting before the session gives you a chance to look through my samples and albums, decide the style of Boudoir pictures you’re looking for and it gives me a chance to get to know you. We can also discuss what you want to wear and any theme’s you’d like to explore.
- While you’ll will bring all the personal attire worn during your session, I’ve got a wide assortment of props that we can use during your session.
- On the day of the session, wear loose clothing, nothing tight or restrictive. Generally, avoid any clothing that will leave marks on your skin. As far as the outfits you bring, I usually photograph 4-5 different outfits during a Boudoir Photography session. I’d suggest you bring more outfits and we’ll look through and choose what will work best.
- I like to start off by doing a series of Portraits. This gives you a chance to get use to the camera and lights and relax a little. You’ll soon be ready to move onto the Boudoir session itself. The photography part of the session usually lasts around 2 hours. I don’t work with a fixed time limit, rather I work with you until I’m satisfied that we’ve captured you at your sensual best.
- Once we’ve finished with the photography, We’ll sit down and you’ll have a chance to view and order your images. This will take about an hour to finish. Then comes the hard part. waiting 2-3 weeks for your finished hot sexy images to be ready!
You’ve probably viewed the Boudoir images on the website, and I’ve got many more samples in my studio. It’s important for you to know that all of the people in these images have signed releases allowing me to display their photos. Your images will never be displayed to anyone without your prior approval.
Everyone has a different reason for doing a Boudoir session. An Anniversary, Birthday, or Valentines Day present for that someone special. Some people do it to celebrate a milestone in their life, and lots of people do it simply because it’s FUN!
How can I book a session with Ottawa Boudoir Photographer LJ Photography?
If you’ve been thinking of treating yourself to a Boudoir Portrait Session, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email, I’d love to discuss a personalized session with you.